Monday, February 13, 2023

My Smile- My life

Written by Harshita Jain, Creative Empowerment Batch 3

“No matter where you are, just don’t break trust of your family.”

 “Make them proud not let them down.”



Mahendra Jain Poddar

The reason I am writing about my father is that he is my role model. I want to be like him. His childhood was amazing full of funny, adventures & lovely stories. In short, I can describe as –

छोटे से गाँव मे एक बड़ा सा परिवार है

7 भाई बहनो का उसमे प्यार है

मेरे पापा उनमे सबसे जिद्दी, सबसे हाँहर है

वसूलों के पक्के, समय के punctual

एक इंसान मे छुपे 100 किरदार है

और हर किरदार मै वो बेमिसाल है!”!!

I asked about my father to my grandfather, his sisters, his buddies, I get to know he used to be the funniest guy in his gang. he loved to do comedy. He was the champion of kushti group. May be that's the reason people still scare to say wrong  Infront of my father. I feel luckiest daughter in the world to have him as a father in my life. I feel proud when people say " ye DADA ki beti hai". In my area people say "DADA" to my father with love & honour. Even he is not that much educated but he is open minded. He never says no to me for anything. He believes on my dreams more than me. My father is a great business man. We are 4 siblings but we never felt lacking of any type. How beautifully he does all these things.

­­­Some memories of him: Once upon a time when he was a student of class 8th, his friend copied his paper & got higher marks than him. He slapped his classmate & said "never talk to me again, I don't talk to cheaters. He is very honest in his life. In his class 10th he fought with a teacher & after it he never went school. His family was very upset by this incident . They worried about his future. But he proved all wrong as he succeeds in his business more than anyone in his family. he is a hard worker & has a very good communication skill. In a very young age, he started to earn & became a great business man. I learnt the value of time from him. he gave us leadership qualities. He is the leader of my family. I always see himself like a boss " when he speaks all become silent ".

“सपने सच होते है या नही ये मुझे नही पता पर सपने देखना मुझे मेरे पापा ने सिखाया है। खुली आँखो से सपने देखना और उन्हे पुरा करने की पूरी कोशिश करना। पापा हमारे खुशियो की चाबी है। “

I love him so much. I can do anything if he is with me.

He says – “Believe in yourself”. He believes – “Apun hi Bhagavan chhe.”. 

Harshita Jain

 

No comments:

Post a Comment