Monday, January 3, 2022

The Inspiration of my Life

Written By Gracemol Benny

An assignment for the Creative Empowerment Course, 2021 

The person who starts his life journey with just 100rs. His story has many ups and downs, many wins and flaws, many tragedies and happiness.

The hero of my life my dear father. He has gone through many difficulties in his life. He started his carrier with just 100rs and become a great entrepreneur. He become a great businessman and we had a beautiful and happy life, but a great fall in the business leads to the loss of all our wealth.

Lost everything which he has built, all have shattered down to pieces. But he never steps back in his life. He started again, he never blames, he fights again and succeeded.

He always inspires me, he always teaches me to face the worst situations, to handle the most difficult situations with a cool mind, he always teaches with his actions, not through words.

He taught me many things about his life. I always seek his advice whenever I face a difficult situation, but he never advises he opens up many ways to think and decide what to do myself.

He always stands by me and allows me to do what I like and trusted in what I’m doing. He supports me in everything and also opposes and argues with me if I’m wrong.

He always says one thing “Never say I can’t or I’m incapable, always say I can and I’m able”.

I’m unable to express my feelings in words about my ‘Pappa’.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment