Monday, April 18, 2022

"Be Happy"

Written by Samiksha Shukla, Creative Empowerment Batch 2, 2022

Born in Indore, Madhya Pradesh on 23, July'1960, Sudha Shukla, is my first and the best Teacher. A homemaker in the true sense. The caring mother, loving daughter, and responsible daughter-in-law. She completed her education in Ahilya Ashram. She used to be an intelligent child among 5 siblings. Her, Father Late J P Dixit use to take her advice in all major decisions in their home. She married Mr. Ajay Shukla, in 1981. Blessed with three daughters, whom she groomed and guided to be responsible and caring people.

Seeing her taking all the responsibilities following all the moral principles, all of us have grown up into ethically responsible individuals.

A responsible mother who use to be very concerned about her children's education. For that, she was ready to sacrifice many other things like traveling, and functions. I never found a cook better than her in my life. I remember my grandfather used to tell me to learn to cook from her. I have seen my cousins, and uncles enjoying food made by her. That is a perfect match for my father as he is very particular about the food. and he was severed delicious food varieties every day…😋

I have not seen her serving the same food two times a day, Every meal used to be freshly cooked and served with love.

Getting up in the morning and making us ready for school was a major part of her life. A hardcore theist, use to have deep faith in God. After sending us she used to do pooja, very detailed in the Hindu spiritual books.

I have seen a curious reader in her, she reads newspapers in detail. She is always updated about current affairs across the world.

I heard she used to like movies and at a young age, she used to watch the first day the first show. A very good singer, found singing all along with the work she does. She used to be loving not only among her family members but the house helps (maids) who use to come home were very happy and respectful to her.

 Even today when we are at home it is the same, I might compromise in cooking but she never. She is still the same young and beautiful Mom who is so strong and confident. I learned from her to face challenges happily without any fear. What I am today is mainly because of her, as she stood by me to help in every situation of my life and my two sisters.

"Be happy and everything will come in place at Right Time"

She believes, that in life we should be happy with whatever we have, things will come in place at the right time. God is observing us, he is always with us to help in all the ways we take. Sometimes it may take longer to get what you want but you will get it if you have the true desire and capability to handle it.

I am blessed to have her as my Mother.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment