Monday, April 18, 2022

Prof. Dr. T Devi

Written by Preethi.N

 I count myself lucky that I was mentored by Prof.  Dr. T. Devi , Professor and Head Department of Computer Applications, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore    She is an amazing lady who has inspired me to be a lifelong learner and a fighter. She is an accomplished figure in her chosen field; a taskmaster who would keep me on my toes and pushes me to outdo myself in every task I undertake. She thought us to think outside and box and to be proactive and eager when it comes to learning. To this day I follow the same principles and it has stood me in good stead. She was not just a guide but also someone who would listen to our worries, go out of our way to help us, and constantly coach us even after we graduated. Passion, determination, and humility are the qualities that I most admire about her.

Blessed to be your student forever mam! Thank you for all your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment