Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Inspiration

Written by Mayank Singh Samant
Leadership Open Elective taught by Jibrael Jos
Nov 2018 at Christ University


In today modern world, each and every individual is looking at some sort of motivation to improve in life. To actually see someone as a role model helps to uplift our status of mind and the best part is to actually see someone getting some sort of inspiration from you.
One person that inspires me was my grandfather, his cool and calm ways to actually handle a tough situation were truly the best.
Back then all I used to do is listen to him a lot, his words were composing and always gave a sensible feeling, and his ways to deal with life situation were truly commendable.  I still remember his stories about wars he had fought and how his regiment were most decorated regiment at that time in India. I used to love sleeping beside him whenever we visited their home. 
He was truly the best inspiration I have to motivate and pursue success when the winds are against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment